The New Zealand Financial Markets Association (NZFMA) is the industry association for institutional participants in New Zealand’s wholesale financial markets.
NZFMA represents the common interests of its members by:
- advocating on relevant matters,
- promoting high professional standards in the conduct of business in New Zealand’s wholesale financial markets,
- maintaining common conventions and guidance that support efficient and ethical practices by members,
- maintaining a repository of standard wholesale financial markets documentation,
- coordinating professional education programmes and accrediting employees of member organisations,
- promoting the importance of New Zealand’s wholesale financial markets, and
- facilitating the provision of key New Zealand financial benchmarks.
In 2021 NZFMA established a subsidiary, the New Zealand Financial Benchmark Facility Limited (NZFBF), to provide benchmark administrator services for the NZFMA owned benchmarks.
12 January 2023
This workshop is facilitated by Kevin O'Reilly of FXware and will be held over four days in Wellington (14-17 March) and Auckland (21-24 March).
The workshop utilises a purpose-built trading simulation platform as well as extensive performance reporting. The workshop participants undertake a series of increasingly challenging trading simulations that are customised to create a realistic financial markets wholesale trading experience. For more information read here
3 November 2021
The NZFMA's Rates Committee recently initiated a review of the terms to maturity and market parcels for New Zealand Government Bonds and New Zealand Inflation Indexed Bonds and made some changes.
20 May 2021
Following consultation the NZFMA is introducing conventions for RFR/RFR Cross Currency Basis Swap.The updated conventions can be found HERE
Subscribe to NZdata
For further information and pricing of the NZdata Service, please download the NZdata End User Subscription Agreement. This agreement should be completed and returned to activate a new subscription.
Feedback & Questions
We appreciate any feedback and are happy to answer any questions you may have
Please enter your email and password below and click the 'Login' button.