3. What personal information we collect: We collect personal information about you when you use the Services[, including when you access our website]. The personal information we collect includes:
(a) information about how the Services are used (for example, traffic volumes, time spent on pages, information inputted by authorised users); and
(b) information about users of the Services, collected when an account is created and the Services are used (e.g., names and email addresses of authorised users of the Services) ("User Information"). The User Information we collect may include:
(i) names, job titles and contact details of users of the Services and other individuals (e.g., HR, finance or procurement personnel);
(ii) information about how the Services are used (for example, traffic volumes, time spent on pages);
(iii) your IP address and/or other device identifying data (to help detect unauthorised account use); and
(iv) other information that you may disclose to us during the course of our relationship with you.
You are under no obligation to provide us with any such information. However, if you choose to withhold requested information, we may not be able to provide you with the Services. For example, we need to hold certain minimum information about authorised users in order to maintain access controls to the Services and for security and user verification purposes.
4. What we do with the personal information we collect: We will use the personal information we collect to:
(a) provide the Services to you and other users;
(b) identify you when you sign-in to your account and verify that your account is not being used by others;
(c) communicate with you in relation to the Services and related issues (eg, quotes for other services, support requests and billing matters) and other industry events;
(d) carry out research and marketing analysis so we can better understand and serve you;
(e) monitor and enforce compliance with the law and applicable terms and conditions;
(f) verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to services we provide; and
(g) co-operate with any government, industry or regulatory authorities.
5. Disclosures of personal information: Unless you have authorised us to do so, we will not rent or sell any personal information and will not disclose it to any third party. You authorise us to disclose personal information in the following circumstances:
(a) where disclosure of such personal information is connected to the purposes for which the information was collected as listed in clause 4;
(b) disclosures of personal information to our third party service providers (such as hosting providers) in connection with the purposes described in clause 4;
(c) disclosures of personal information to relevant authorities, parties and/or applicable intellectual property rights holders (or their representatives) if we consider that you are in breach of the law or our rights; or
(d) disclosures of personal information required, or permitted, by law.
We may choose to sell our business. In these types of transactions, personal information is typically one of the business assets transferred to the third party purchaser. You acknowledge and agree that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your personal information as set out in this Policy.
6. Cookies: We use session-based cookies to collect information relating to usage of the Services and analyse website and API traffic. Cookies are small pieces of information that are stored in a browser-related file on your computer or device when you use the Services. The cookies we use do not collect any personally identifiable information.
9. Storage and security of information: You should be aware that information transmitted over the internet is not always secure. We will take all reasonable steps to securely store any personal information we collect. This information may (for the avoidance of doubt) be transferred and stored on servers outside of New Zealand.
10. Retention of your information: We will only retain your personal information for as long as is required for any of the purposes described in clause 4.
Please enter your email and password below and click the 'Login' button.